Soma Bay - fun until the last minute!

Just because your taxi to the airport is leaving at 11 AM that doesn't mean that you can't do more fun stuff !

I set the alarm to 6 AM because I wanted to go watch the sunset. To my amazement Olivier came along without complaining!

Here are different stages of the beginning day...





Then we went straight for breakfast - Oli had to get some energy because he had booked another round of kite surfing at 8 AM (wind is best in the morning anyway).
Ah pastries...
Meanwhile I did my dance practice and then almost finished packing. I left out my bikini because I wanted another last swim in the pool while waiting for the kiters to return.

So you see, we really got the most out of our vacation!

Hurghada airport has a veritable souk - just in case you would desperately want to buy a dance costume on your way to the gate...